Friday, September 23, 2011

Kimistry of Adulthood

I've got the subject of bullying on my mind because of a project I just finished, and because of this week's suicide of 14-year old Jamey Rodemeyer.  I have one of my friends on my mind right now, too, he committed suicide in January.  I feel like there is something more I should be doing but I don't know what.

In high school I wrote a column for the school paper called Kimistry.  I guess maybe my blog should be an extention of that:  I discuss whatever I want, in addition to promoting my writing.  The good news is, two publications in two weeks!  "Ex This" and "Next Comes Marriage".   Links here:

http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/g....php?AID=33876 Next Comes Marriage

http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/gay/lesbian/news/ARTICLE.php?AID=33737 Ex This

If you want the authentic experience of reading this week's  full issue, go to windycitytimes.com and download the PDF version.  New issues come out each Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment